1. We insist that our clients write their own essays. We will not write anything they claim as their own.
2. We maintain client confidentiality.
3. We serve our clients and prospective clients in an ethical manner, with professionalism and respect.
4. We refuse compensation from schools for placing candidates.
5. We decline to interview candidates on behalf of any graduate school.
6. We maintain an independence of thought and action.
Fostering Honesty and Integrity
At Apply Point, we know the success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees and customers. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching our company’s and our client’s goals solely through honorable conduct.
Fostering A Culture of Open and Honest Communication
At Apply Point everyone should feel comfortable to speak his or her mind, particularly with respect to ethics concerns. Managers have a responsibility to create an open and supportive environment where employees feel comfortable raising such questions. We all benefit tremendously when employees exercise their power to prevent mistakes or wrongdoing by asking the right questions at the right times.
Apply Point will investigate all reported instances of questionable or unethical behavior. In every instance where improper behavior is found to have occurred, the company will take appropriate action. We will not tolerate retaliation against employees who raise genuine ethics concerns in good faith.
Upholding the Law
Apply Point’s commitment to integrity begins with complying with the laws, rules and regulations where we do business. We are responsible for preventing violations of law and for speaking up if we see possible violations.